Sunday, September 18, 2011

Putting pencil & ink to paper

Today I went out and bought myself a new sketch book journal and some new art supplies ( all my old goodies are still packed up back home in S.A). Armed with watercolour pencils, indigo ink, black roller ball pens and the hope of reanimating me lack luster creativity I set to work.
Some sketches of a few intriguing owls  developed - not sure what direction that is going in but best not to discourage my first attempts.....
and worked on some indigo blue doodles - loving the cobalt blue, its so fresh and clean when set against white.
Pics to follow.... will take some in the morning light.
In the mean time I have lots to do on this quest of revitalizing my old self, a list as long as my arm! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...