Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vintage treasure hunting for new preloved range

Here is one of the pieces of vintage costume jewellery that I plan to clean, refurbish, polish, re-string and whatever else may be necessary to take them back to their former glory.
There is something very special about old things, and finding items that I can breath new life into and hopefully find new homes for is something I definitely look forward to doing.
In the mean time my first addition is plated base- metal, bib style neck piece set with circular stamped "medallions" and facet cut black glass discs.Salvaged from a car boot sale, it really is a stunning find and I look forward to doing something lovely with it.
Black and white pics Im afraid as I had to take these with my iphone and these are the best I could do to show off the detail.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...