Thursday, April 17, 2008

A little preview of what Im working on.....



I took this quick shot this morning to show the various pieces I have been working on for my showing next month.I seem to work on at least four different pieces at a time and jump from them quite a lot this way I don't get bored and work much faster.I have also noticed that my designing has changed as before I would sit and draw until I found something I like that would ultimately end up at least a little altered during the manufacture process but now I like to fiddle around with lots of different elements and stones etc and see what appeals to me,what strikes me and catches my eye.This process is quite rewarding as you can work for a couple of days just tinkering about ,then all of a sudden you have five pieces made up that just need to be set and polished!!!Oooooooh the sheer joy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...