Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Branding....... Oh! The excitement!!!




We were asked to design our own page promoting our work on photo shop,almost as if it were an ad in a magazine.Here is a pic of mine, I had done one last year as well but I def like this newer one more.I wanted to show as many pics of the work I have done lately as I could but with out the page being to over crowded and then of course there had to be text.....still have not decided whether I like what is written in the "ad" or "I would like to emphasize the allure of the delicate and ornate patterns found in the memories of history, thus reminding the wearer of the comfort derived from the past."
Taken from:

My jewellery symbolizes the old and the new, morphed together to form the present. Through exploring pattern and motif I hope to address the issues of detail and embellishment relating to the Victorian era that I find so appealing from a design point of view. Therefore , by constructing and deconstructing a number of these elements I would like to emphasize the allure of the delicate and ornate patterns found in the memories of history, thus reminding the wearer of the comfort derived from the past.

1 comment:

KRSDBR said...

Hi Sofia ... it looks wonderful... someone here at CPUT feels that you could have something in common with a friend in the UK... will let you know

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...