Thursday, February 7, 2008

More trinkets II !





This is a picture of a piece that I started some time ago and have not completed even though I want to badly..... There is nothing about the design I want to change,it will consist of four sections of hand pierced silver plate that is slightly domed to fit the shape of the wrist and attatched by long siver hinges,I love it and think it will also be part of my "winter" b-tech collection but I cant for the life of me finish it and I dont know why.Perhaps its just one of those pieces that sits around waiting and waiting until all of a sudden inspirtion hits u and u pick up ur saw frame and carry on with it.Or perhaps its too similar to a piece I made in 3rd year that was also hinged and thats why I cant finish it.... Whatever it is,here it is waiting,waiting.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...