Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Trinkets!



As the new working year is well under way and I would like to have all of last years work up on my blog before I get stuck into my new collection I am going to try and get the bulk of things done today.There are too many ideas and thoughts bubbling up inside me and I need to make space for them.... My "Spring" collection will obviously be floral with a variation of pattern, size and repetition, maybe some 22ct thrown in to keep in the sunlight style! but I'm not exactly sure what i want so Ill explain my thoughts properly later on.
For now here are some more of last years pieces.....

Snowflake and crystal briollette earrings in polished silver as well as blackened silver I made them in two sizes but the smaller size seems to look and sell! better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...