Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I just cant get enough ............





Time!
Its been a busy start to the week and just got done with all my investing, so glad that's one thing less to do.Tomorrow is casting time but that's the better part as I will have more elements to play with! Cant wait!
Have been spending more time working on my research report and so many questions are popping up I almost don't know where to begin.Im greatful to have my journal more or less up to date so that I can go back and use it in my report especially last years work which seems so very far away and almost unnecessary to dig up... although I know it is.I'm much happier and confident with a more historical revival side to my work its much more tangible and I draw a lot more inspiration from this background as opposed to the more abstract,conceptual and poetical direction my work was going in last year.
I am almost convinced to move on to another element and have been playing around with some botanical motifs but cant quite come up with the perfect design!
Well that's it for now, am off to research some of the artists whose work I'm most interested in for my RR, like the wonderful and talented Marianne Anderson and the fantastic Scottish designer Donna Kaey whose work I absolutely adore and cant get enough of....
That's all for now...
haPPi TueSday wherever in the World u are!

P.S.
I took this photo in the "old city" in Dubrovnik, Croatia when I was there last year in August.Lovely isn't it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...