Saturday, July 12, 2008

The view this morning....


I have been having problems over the past few days uploading photos so I am trying out new shots jsut of the view this morning...the week has flown by and I have so much to do,hopefully next week will be more productive in terms of manufacture as well as other things!I really need to sort this picture problem out so that I can catch up on my blog postings!!!!

For now I leave u with a cloudy day in La Lucia.
Saw Dolphins playing in the waves earlier this morning it was lovely, I enjoyed the scene over a cosy cup of tea!

By the way thats Baby girl otherwise known as Buttercup the jack russell
and Sophie the Ridgeback both saying Hello!Flippi the other ridgback is probably off hunting something or anything from butterfly's to snakes....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...