Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love making new friends....




Today has been a good day and Im so excited to share it with you all!
I just have to write about the lovely Jena over at Modish
- a wonderful blog Featuring handmade gift ideas and product reviews, interviews with various artists as well as sections on building your home made business (hugely helpful) and gardening, cookery and sustainable living - its a treasure trove of creative genius!

A Big Thank You to Jena for featuring me in her super inspiring section of "Handmade spaces", where she features the different working spaces of artists from various mediums.
Its wonderful and so inspiring to see the creative spaces of people all over the world, who spend their days just like me - trying to feed their vice and inspire their own creativity!

P.S. I leave you with a little picture of my bench today
Have a good evening!Wherever you are in the world!
-S

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...